Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... holy quran online blog: Reflecting on Surah Nur:58-64 | Quran Reflections

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Reflecting on Surah Nur:58-64 | Quran Reflections

 

 

As an adult do I respect other people‘s privacy?

I used to go through my families stuff. I would do this not because I wanted to know what they’re up to but because I would be bored. I’ve stopped doing this as I realize it is wrong.
Being an elder sibling, I do respect my siblings privacy. Sometimes being older I felt like I would have to check to see what my siblings are up to. When it came to that I would check my siblings stuff : like for instance a cell phone which would be in front of me or a diary.
I think I mostly do this with my parents : like we think because they are our parents its ok to read their messages. I realize that it’s wrong. Just as we would want others to respect our privacy we have to learn to respect their privacy. InshaAllah I plan on not  going through anyones stuff, cell phone etc. in the future.

A Student of the Quran online

 

Learn Quran Online is one of the contemporary styles of reading and learning Quran online. If you have been facing issues in teaching Quran to your young ones, you have your problems solved now learning Quran online is easy for yourself as well and at the same time, your kids can also benefit from it. and listen to quran online from live quran reciters and practice to learn holy quran online with the tajweed and be perfict to read quran online its not a wonder now its on your door step just a click away and you are there

 

No comments:

Post a Comment